Today’s Home Inspections, LLC
Know What Tomorrow Will Bring
It’s impossible to know exactly what the next day will have in store, but when you’re in the market for a home, you always need to look and plan ahead. At Today’s Home Inspections, LLC, we’ll conduct a thorough inspection of your prospective home that will prepare you for meeting tomorrow’s challenges head on, giving you new and necessary knowledge about the property’s condition.
No matter what type of home you need inspected, and no matter what year it was built, we have the experience to recognize defects wherever they may lie—providing a more complete and capable home inspection that will help you close out negotiations with confidence.
Innovative Home Inspection Solutions
- With 35 years of experience in the construction industry, owner and inspector Mark Smitherman, brings investigative skills and next-level knowledge to every inspection he performs.
- Providing a superior product is important to us, and we go above and beyond to do exceptional work every single day—taking our time to investigate the entirety of a home’s construction so that you’re not denied the knowledge you need in order to make a protected investment
- Readily adapting to different challenges is a critical skill for a professional home inspector to have, and we’re always prepared to improvise and innovate—utilizing helpful technology such as Aerial Drone Photography
24-Hour Inspection Reports With High-Quality Video
You can expect to receive your detailed inspection report within just 24 hours of our inspector leaving the property. Our itemized inspection summaries will be enhanced with photographs and high-quality videos of the home to help you better understand what to expect from your prospective investment in its current condition. We also provide access to the cutting-edge Create Request List™ (CRL)™ feature by HomeGauge.
The Create Request List™ (CRL)™
- Before you close on your prospective home, you can use the CRL™ to generate a customized project and repair request list directly from your inspection report
- Put in requests for defective home components to be repaired, replaced, or reimbursed with any monetary value that you deem reasonable
- The CRL™ allows you to use virtually any device with an internet connection to create and modify your request list
We enroll in an Errors & Omissions/General Liability insurance policy to help our clients have peace of mind once an inspection report is delivered.
Proud to Serve North Central and Central Arkansas
We offer professional home inspections to the home-buyers and sellers located primarily in Central and North Central Arkansas, including clients in the counties listed: Searcy, Stone, Independence, Pope, Van Buren, Cleburne, Conway, Faulkner, White, Perry, Saline, Pulaski, and Looked Counties.
We will also travel to other parts of the state for a small additional fee.